Friday, January 28, 2005


Wetland Sunset - Morro Bay, CA © 1993

On Valentine's Day in 1993 my wife and I were on California's Central Coast (this was before we had kids). We had a great day sightseeing, hiking, and just enjoying the scenery. Near Morro Bay is a wetland estuary. Some months prior I had seen a photograph taken there at sunset that intrigued me. About an hour before sunset we hiked up a small bluff and set up our cameras. The land that the Sun is setting behind is a sandspit, and the area of water just to the left of the Sun is the ocean. You can find this image as a postcard in and about the area of Morro Bay, California. (alas, one of only two postcards I've gotten published)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Bea Miller said...

Really beautiful!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Thank you so much, Nancy!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home